The Collingwood Dragon Boat and Canoe Club offers a variety of programs, geared to every age and paddling ability:
- LEARN TO PADDLE: The Learn to Paddle program (adult) is designed to teach basic paddling skills over four one-hour sessions in the month of July;
- DRAGON BOAT: COLLINGWOOD SIDELAUNCHERS: The Sidelaunchers are the club's dragon boat crew
- OPEN PADDLE: An opportunity to come out for recreational paddling in kayaks or outrigger canoes;
- PERFORMANCE PADDLING: A high-performance sprint paddling program designed for youth ages 10-to-17;
- PADDLE CAMP: The club's popular day-camp program;
- FALL PROGRAM: The Fall extension of our Flat Water Youth Racing Program. Beginners and newcomers are welcome.